Changing the Title
Your window's title is displayed in the blue bar at the top of the CDMenuPro window.
- Select "Properties - Title" from the menu bar or click on the corresponding button in the toolbar
- A dialog window is opened into which the window's title can be specified.
- Enter your window title.
You might also want to display an icon to the right of the title. The following settings are available for this purpose:
- Display no icon in the title bar
- Display the program icon in the title bar
Please note: If you're using the CDMenuPro Business Edition, you can use the Compiler to insert your own icon into the program code for the program icon.
- Use an external icon file for the icon.