Window size and position
The standard VGA screen resolution for PCs is 640 x 480 pixels. This means, then, that the size of the CDMenu window should not exceed this value.
- Select "Properties - Size, Position" from the menu bar or click on the corresponding button in the toolbar.
- A dialog window is opened into which the window's parameters can be specified.
- The following settings are available:
- "Center window": The CDMenu window will take up a central position in the monitor screen.
- "Position window": The top left corner of the CDMenu window will be positioned at the "X-position, Y-position in the monitor screen (in pixels).
- Size: "Same as background image": The size of the CDMenu window is adjusted to match the size of the background image.
- "Adjust size": The width and the height of the window can be defined to the pixel.